who we are
We help our clients to stay ahead of their competition by blending unique cross-platform experience design with well-versed engineering expertise, across touchpoint like web, mobile, car, watch or TV.
At blended.io we believe that top notch digital services and physical products can only be achieved with a deep understanding in Engineering coupled with a holistic take on User Experience. Become a part of our growing team and work together with senior engineers and senior designers to craft products and services across soft- and hardware platforms for startups and corporate clients.
The right candidate has a passion for robustness, performance, security, and scalability. This candidate will be part of the core software engineers team, and must be proficient in emerging web technologies.
- Work with web & native app technologies to design and develop company websites and internal products/applications
- Participate in design and product discussions, take ideas from concepts, through production, to launch
- Face development issues with creative thinking
- 3+ years experience working as a Front-end developer.
- Experience with interactive application development.
- Previous experience with mobile and web applications
- Experience in Vue.js, ReactJS
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
- Write efficient and maintainable code
- You should love to create things and take great personal pride in building beautiful and functional user interfaces.
- A love of Git
- Be highly flexible and like to take a pro-active role
- Familiarity with Agile working
- Making yourself understandable in the English language in a business situation (medium / high level of English)
- Experience in writing automated tests and TDD (or similar) to ensure functionality and quality
- Proficiency in graphics editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator)
What we offer
- Full time position, permanent contract
- Competitive salary based on experience and professional profile
- Work in teams with designers that know how to $ git commit
- Based in our office in the heart of Berlin, in an international and fast moving environment with the possibility to work out of Berlin for 1-2 months a year
- German & English language training/courses
- A chance to work with an international team of architects, engineers and designers, excellent growth potential
- Team building activities
- Free coffee and free fresh fruit
- CrossFit subscription, conference budget, bonus plans
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (kindergarden check, food check, transport check)
- Relocation package to move to Barcelona and help with the process
why we do, what we do
At blended.io we believe that top notch digital services and physical products can only be achieved with a deep understanding in engineering coupled with a holistic take on User Experience. Neither engineering nor design experience alone make products and services successful.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying